Monday, November 24, 2008

Clarification on previous post

My wife and I discussed the wording on the previous post in regards to the music ministry. Its a hard thing to try to type out and conveyI am going to try to clarify what its supposed to mean by telling you what it DOESNT mean and what it DOES mean:

It doesn’t mean :

1.      that I have all the answers or even think I do for MM.

2.      that anything the MM team does or anyone on the team is bad or no good.

3.      that the ideas I had would even work.

It does mean:

1.      That I think the music could be considerably better

2.      That I think I can help that in some way

3.      That I think that catering to people in worship is absurd regardless of the political battles etc.

The crux of the post was to simply state that I am struggling with it all and it is a frustration for me and takes up thought processes, makes hair gray, adds wrinkles to my foreheadetc.

I hope that helps

No comments: