Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet son

Ok, enough doctor bashing. I actually do really respect them...but, just sometimes feel like it's a big scam. Oops...there I go again. Sorry...

I wasn't feeling well today and stayed home from work. I look over on my nite stand and there's a black case that holds a Sony PSP. It's a handheld game. I wasn't sure what it was doing there...but, popped it out and played a couple of my sons games.

My oldest boy (the owner of the PSP) worked for 7 hours today...and the man that hired him said he did a really good job. THAT makes my day. I have always known that he's a diligent faithful young man, but, honestly, didn't know if he knew how to work hard for someone else. I was blessed to hear that he does. To top it off, after I picked him up from work and he had a bite to eat..he had come back to my room to ask his mom if there was anymore food any where...I asked him what his game was doing here. He said he left it there for me since I wasn't feeling well.

That kid blessed my whole day.

When I walked out to make sure the house was shut down, he had already fallen asleep on the couch with his Henry Blackaby devotional in his hand and his Bible by his side. Man, I love that boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! Proud, proud father, and you should be.

Les

lane said...

He's a good brother too.

His momma said...

I love that boy!